DOWNLOAD INFO PACK
Vacancies are limited so don't delay! Check out our info pack to learn more about this opportunity and to kick start a career as a Sprouts In Home Educator. Please choose one of the following areas below to download your info pack.
Just click on the town that is closest to your home.
20 ECE Free Hours
Get paid while offering free childcare to friends or family*
Offer reduced rates for working parents through WINZ*
Offer transport options & flexible hours that work for you and parents
WHY PARENTS CHOOSE SPROUTS
- Their child is able to build a secure attachment with one person on a 1:4 ratio
- Learning is individualised to each child's needs due to the small group size.
- Children's individual interests and strengths can be closely followed.
- Often educators can be flexible to do pickups and drop offs to kindergarten if required.
- Sprouts children enjoy spontaneous outings such as the park, walks, and other group outings*
- Children's usual home routine can be followed such as their sleep and meal times.
- Being in a home, children experience activities they can also do at their own home, such as hanging out the washing, going to the supermarket, collecting the mail.
- Part time and full time care is available. There is flexibility in the hours of care to help with the needs of the families. This is particularly helpful for shift workers.
- Sprouts works well for mixed aged families as their baby and older child can be together.
* Relevant COVID-19 restrictions apply