More Parent Info....
Sprouts home-based childcare helps form a strong bond and works well for many of our families in the Hawke's Bay area. Parents feel happy knowing their children are cared for in a nurturing environment and their individual needs are met. The children learn through a play-based environment.
Ten Key Benefits
- Your child is able to build a secure attachment with one person on a 1:4 ratio
- Learning is individualised to your child’s needs due to the small group size.
- Your child’s individual interests and strengths can be closely followed.
- Your child’s usual home routine can be followed such as their sleep and meal times.
- Part-time and full-time care is available. There is flexibility in the hours of care to help with the needs of the families. This is particularly helpful for shift workers.
- Sprouts works well for mixed aged families as your baby and older child can be together.
- Often educators can be flexible to do pickups and drop-offs to kindergarten if required.
- Sprouts educators enjoy spontaneous outings such as the park, walks, and other group outings
- Being in-home, your child experiences activities they can do at their own home, such as hanging out the washing, going to the supermarket, collecting the mail.
- Sprouts also have gym sessions, music groups, and playgroups so your child gets to socialise with other children and adults on a weekly basis. They get to interact with the community on group outings.
Your Child Is Safe With Us.
- We complete careful and extensive interviews with all educators as well as reference and police checks.
- Home safety checks are also completely regularly to meet all Sprouts and Ministry guidelines.
- Educators are monitored and supported by dedicated qualified co-ordinators.
- Parents can choose an Educators that meet their needs and their childrens needs.
- We provide an education programme for our Educators, enabling them to continually improve their support of your childs learning and development.
- We supply educators with resources for learning so your child gets the very best.